Certified Mercury Marine and Volvo Penta mechanical service
Annual Engine & Drive Service
Manufacturers recommend an engine and drive service every season regardless of engine hours. Our package includes:
- Engine oil change
- Oil filter & fuel filter replacement
- Other fluids level check
- Steering check
- Shift cables check and grease (adjustment if needed)
- Bilge pump/blower check
- Navigation lights check
- Remove drive unit
- Drain, pressure test, and refill
- Grease U-joints, gimbal bearing, and shaft
- Engine alignment check
- Re-fit drive unit
- Run on hose up to temp
- We recommend an impeller replacement either every year or every other year, depending on type of use and where the boat was used.
- We work with most insurance companies to get you back on the water as soon as possible.
- Common insurance works includes: fiberglass repair, upholstery, props, shafts, skegs, etc.
Propeller, Skeg & Shaft Repair
- We can usually repair a propeller in 5-7 days. If it is too badly damaged, we can help source a new one.
- We can repair most skegs by welding and re-finishing to look new again.
- Winterization treatments vary depending on the location the boat will be stored.
- Most commonly, we drain the motor and systems to prevent freeze cracking, and we treat the fuel and fuel systems.